Dartmouth General Hospital - Redevelopment Service Impacts
Renovations at Dartmouth General Hospital are impacting the locations of some services. Check back here for updates on the impact of the renovations.
Parking and Access changes
•The patient drop-off area at Dartmouth General Hospital will have off and on lane closures from July 23 to August 10. Because of this work, plan for extra time when picking-up and dropping off at the hospital. Details are available here (.pdf)
• The DGH Foundation offices have moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Diabetes Management Centre has moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Nutrition Education Clinic has also moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• Social Work, is now in room 1512
• Palliative Care is now in room 1512
• The Information Desk is now in room 2508
• DGH Foundation parking office, now in room 2200
• Chapel, now in room 2008
• Gift Shop, now in room 1005
• Patient Representative (Patient Relations) is now in room 1511
You can learn more about the QEII redevelopment project here.